Regional Sales Manager – North East USA
This is an individual contributor role focussed on delivering revenue for an assigned territory in North America. Primary focus is on acquiring net new logo customers through direct sales engagement, with a secondary focus via partners, which is AirEye’s preferred route to market.
We are looking for exceptional individuals who can quickly understand new technologies and take them to market in a greenfield start-up arena. Our technology has already been successfully sold to Finance, Healthcare, Manufacturing, and various other verticals globally.
You will report directly to the VP of Sales and work closely with a team of ‘A players’ in a cross-functional team including Sales Engineering, Marketing, Product Management and The Office of the CISO.
AirEye’s GTM includes both direct end user engagement mixed with both channel partners and technology partners. Consequently, you will be adept at balancing short term customer acquisition and more strategic long-term partner development.
This is an opportunity to get in at the very start and grow with a vendor as it accelerates into hypergrowth and manages a territory from the outset.
What you will be doing in this role:
- Define and execute a sales plan for your territory to achieve quota through prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing sales opportunities
- Build a healthy pipeline of net new logo opportunities to meet and exceed your quarterly and annual quotas
- Accurately forecast bookings on a quarterly basis utilizing Salesforce extensively for global visibility of your opportunities
- Strategically utilize and coordinate cross functional dotted line resources available to you in order to maintain the 80% win-rate AirEye achieves from organisations evaluating its technology
- Develop partners to accelerate growth and customer satisfaction in your territory
- Attend and represent AirEye at industry events and other activities, both face to face and virtually
- Provide product demos and present to customers
- Collaborate and maintain a close working relationship with Product Management, Research and Development, Sales, Marketing and Customer Success
Knowledge & Skills:
- Be described as energetic, dynamic, and positive in the way they approach their work, colleagues, and our future customers.
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience selling security solutions
- Be able to evidence quota achievement for the last 3 years
- Have worked in at least one ‘Start-up’
- Experience positioning and selling complex security solutions to Enterprise Accounts
- Be skilled at leading complex sales engagements with multiple stakeholders from CIO/CISO level down to analysts, architects, and security practitioners.
- Have a good understanding of Security Technologies and ideally sold in an adjacent technology sector to Wireless
- Good cybersecurity knowledge with an understanding of HIPAA, NIST and other security frameworks advantageous
- Possess Excellent Presentation skills, both remote and in person
Package for this role will be commensurate with previous experience and include basic, commission, stock options and all necessary technology and competitive training in the developing Network Airspace Control and Protection arena.
This role is available immediately and based in the US.
Send your resume to [email protected]
or fill in the form: